Buscar

Reviews

Haul: Bath & Body Works


In preparation for the summer, I got some body washes, and lotions at Bath & Body Works. I also got my mom, her present for Mother's Day (A Little Late.… I know.) We Walked around Bath & Body Works for a bit, and finally picked out some things with our 5 Coupons. That's why we have two bags, In preparation for the summer, I got some body washes, and lotions at Bath & Body Works. I also got my mom, her present for Mother's Day (A Little Late.… I know.) We Walked around Bath & Body Works for a bit, and finally picked out some things with our 5 Coupons. That's why we have two bags, two separate purchases were made. Also, there's a coupon that the semi-annual sale is June 12, 2013! I am so happy. Here's what we got.

  • Pure Paradise Fine Fragrance Mist
  • Pure Paradise Superfruit 2 in 1 BOdy Scrub + wash
  • Pure Paradise Beach Waves Hair Mist
  • Rome Honeysuckle Amore shower Gel
  • Pure Paradise Body Lotion
  • Pure Paradise Mini Body Lotion
  • Capri Seaside Citrus Mini Body Lotion

If anyone wants a review on any item, just ask. I would be glad to. Any blog requests can be put below. Not to mention, what do you all think of this font. Yay or nay?

0 comments:

Post a Comment