Buscar

Reviews

I Heart Spring Tag

                  Hi Blogger world! This is my first post. Oh yeah, my name's Theresa, and I wanted to start my first blog with the "I <3 Spring Tag." If you know any YouTuber or blogger, they have probably already done this. Anyway, let's get started.Here are the rules of this tag (if you get tagged follow these and copy and paste into your version of this tag)
  • You need to explain the tag and say who you were tagged by
  • Answer the Questions
  • Tag others and comment on their blog to let them know
  • If you are tagged you can do this as a post or if you have a channel a video. Remember to leave links in comments so I can view them!

1.) What's your favorite spring nail polish?

My favorite spring nail polish is Deborah Lippman's Across The Universe. It is very mermaidy! It looks like scales, and I absolutely love it! It, to me, is one of my favorite polishes. Whenever I wear it, I feel like passing people showing my nails. If you do not have this, I highly recommend it, if you are mermaid obsessed--like me. 


2.)What's your must have lip color this spring?My must have lip color this spring is this amazing color (shown below). I would describe it as a bright baby pink. It would look really cute with vintage clothing. 


3.) What's your favorite spring dress?

 

like this dress because of the colors, and they make me think of Easter, and sunny days. It isn't really that floral...but I still think it fits the spring image.

4.) Favorite flower?

My favorite flower has to be a hibiscus. I like them because they remind me of tropical climates, and swimming in coral reefs.


5.) Favorite spring scarf/accessory?

Honestly, my favorite spring accessory has to be a fedora. I just think that fedoras (on men and women) match any weather, sunny or chilly, a fedora will be there for you. 

6.) What spring trend(s) are you most excited about this year? (Makeup, fashion or both!)

For makeup, I am excited about all of the bright lips, I especially love the coral colors. I am also really excited for the tribal patterned backpacks, they look so cute!


7.) What's your favorite spring candle?

As much of you probably own, my favorite spring candle is Market Peach. I got it for free at an event at Bath & Body Works. It smells great, and when I burn it, I can feel spring in the air.

8.) What's your favorite spring body spray/perfume?My favorite spring body spray is Wild Apple Daffodil from Bath & Body Works. it is not sold in stores anymore.

9.) What's spring like where you live?Where I live, spring is very unpredictable. One day, it looks exactly like summer. The sun is bright, the water is warm, and the light is perfectly strum through the trees. Then the next day,  there is a thunderstorm, and you are freezing cold. 

10.) What's your favorite thing about spring?My favorite thing about spring is seeing all the flowers grow, and all of the floral scents at stores. Also, I love how during spring vintage is always in.

11.) Are you a spring cleaner?I am a spring cleaner. I clean so I can be organized for the summer. Because of all the travel during the summer, I don't really have time to clean, and organize. Also, I like to have times scheduled, where I can clean, so I don't put it off forever.

12.) Any plans for spring break?For spring break, I went to visit some family, and had a lot of fun.I got tagged from a YouTuber whose name I do not recall, I am sorry. I tag everyone who reads this post to join me in this challenge. Comment your answers, or send me a link to your blog, so I can check out your I Heart Spring Tag!

Xx-The Magical Mermaid

0 comments:

Post a Comment